DigiFlight carry out aerial inspection and surveying using Remotely Piloted Aerial Systems (RPAS). The advantage of RPAS is that they can provide several methods of inspection including high-resolution images, full HD recordings and even multispectral thermal imaging at lower costs than traditional methods.
Our pilots are highly trained operators and qualified engineers with extensive offshore and onshore commercial experience.
DigiFlight provides blade inspection services, enabling the detection of very small defects on the blades by the use of Remotely Piloted Aircraft System (RPAS).
RPAS aerial inspections are a game changing support for the wind turbine industry:
- Unique technological platform
- Reduction or elimination of working at height
- Reduced OPEX
- Faster inspection time compared to traditional methods
- Fewer setup costs
- Unpaired speed of execution
- Data quality, completeness and consistency
- Highest operational safety
- Reduction of turbines downtime due to inspections
- Proprietary report generation software