NIBE HEAT PUMPS
Why choose a NIBE heat pump?
Your energy consumption for heating will be lowered up to 75% with the use of NIBE geothermal heat pumps.
NIBE produces 15 different types of ground-source heat pumps, ranging from 5 kW to 40 kW. By using a cascade connection it is possible to achieve an output of 360 kW.
The energy consumption for heating and hot water can be lowered by up to 75% in comparison to heating systems using fossil fuels.
A General Explanation
This method of heating is using the soil or bedrock outside your house as the heat energy source.
How it works:
Down in the bedrock/soil there is a source of energy that stays at practically the same temperature all year round. Using heat from the ground is a secure, safe and environment-friendly way of heating your home. The heat is collected through the ground soil near the house and is then passed to the heat pump in the house providing heating and hot water. When the water has been cooled, it then returns to the bedrock.
- Cuts Heating Costs This system cuts your heating bill by up to 75%.
- Environmentally-Friendly Using the bedrock is an environment-friendly way of heating our homes and larger private or public buildings.
- Air Conditioning It can also be fitted with fan convectors to provide a cooling system.
- Adaptable This system works very well with under floor heating, but can be adapted to work with radiators and convector radiators.
- Adds value to your property.
- UNIPIPE” give a 25-year warranty on all pipe work both under the floor and in the building. • It’s kind to the environment.